Hey guys! We have been really motivated and productive these last two months and have been slowly getting through our never ending TBR at a fast pace! We are hoping with our June TBR that we can continue this streak. Our TBR consists of books that we either bought ourselves, were sent from publishers or received as gifts! 😊
We will leave a link to all of these books so that you will be able to read the blurb of the following titles:
- ‘Girl on the Verge’ by Pintip Dunn. Kensington Books kindly sent us an ebook copy of this book to review. It sounds really interesting.
- ‘The Elite’ by Kiera Cass. Continuing on with our re-read of this series. We recently re-read ‘The Selection’ also by Kiera Cass. Review found here.
- ‘Laurinda’ by Alice Pung. We have been wanting to read this ever since we first received it in the mail last month. We are really excited for this read, thank you again to Black Inc for sending us a copy to review.
- ‘Pointe, Claw’ by Amber, J. Keyser. We recently received this in the mail. Thank you to Walker Books Australia for sending us this book to review. We are really looking forward to reading this.
- ‘Begin, End, Begin: A# LoveOz YA Anthology’. We have heard so many great reviews from this book and from constant recommendations from the bookstagram community. We finally went and bought ourselves a copy!
- ‘Caraval’ by Stephanie Garber. This is another book that we have also heard a lot of great reviews on. We are really excited for this read and we can’t wait to pick up a copy of the ‘Night Circus’ by Erin Morgenstern in the future.
- ‘The Hate U Give’ by Angie Thomas. We have been wanting to read this for a while. This book was constantly recommended to us and we can’t wait to get stuck into it!
Fingers crossed we will get through all of these. What’s on your June TBR? Let us know in the comments!
Until next time,
Georgia and Morgan – ‘Pocket Full of Pages’.